Do you have a question about why we do certain procedures? Or what we're looking for when we take x-rays during your visits? Submit your questions for Dr. Cassar using the form below. Frequently asked questions and their answers will listed at the bottom of the page.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").